Millions of Entrepreneurs are juggling with matters related to money,
management, marketing, manpower and method day in day out, continuously.
- Thousands of entrepreneurship books are related to HOW to improve money,
management, marketing, manpower and method for entrepreneurs.
- According to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, data on establishment
age shows that 49% of small businesses survive 5 years or more; 34% survive
10 years or more; and 27% survive 15 years or more.
- Do you have the “Master Pillars” to build your house? Definitely, yes.
- Do you have the “Master Pillars” to build your business?
- Finally, a phenomenal and thought-provoking book that reveals the “5
Master Pillars” to guide you along your entrepreneurship journey with a
clear compass towards your Vision.
- You will be excited and enlightened to discover the masterpieces of “5
- In The Bullettrain Entrepreneur, Peter Ong shares with you the “5 Master
Pillars” which will make clear your thought and vision WHY you are in this
business, WHAT you need to add extra values to your customer and HOW to do
it by achieving more with less time, resources and stress.
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
- Why purpose is extraordinarily crucial to your business' survival, success and sustainability?
- How to leverage purpose to outperform in your marketplace?
- Why people is the greatest asset and yet the biggest headache?
- How Bullettrain Entrepreneur drive people to deliver whole-heartedly, no matter what?
- Why process is the low-cost investment, and yet many entrepreneurs fail to focus on it?
- How to TRIPLE your time, space and resources with the strategic weapon: Process?
- Why performance measurement leads to better control and improvement?
- How to achieve performance excellence through the 5E Model?
- Why profit through people with purpose?
- How a balanced and aligned business with harmony leads to entrepreneur’s success?